- Barrell 27 Wine Company: ’07 High on the Hog Proprietary White ($15)
Rhone lover’s delight made from white Grenache, Viognier, Rousanne & Marsanne.
- Claiborne & Churchill: ’09 Gewürztraminer ($18)
This winery makes the best Alsation varietals (all bone dry) wines in the
- Melville: '08 Verna’s Estate Chardonnay ($21)
Yeah, I know, ABC (“anything but chardonnay), however, this one rocks.
- Melville: '08 Syrah Verna’s Estate ($24)
You gotta be crazy….a good Pinot for <$25? Yep, I’m crazy in love with this one.
- Palmina: '08 Barbera ($22)
Spice and berry notes on with this medium-bodied charmer make it a perfect summer red.
- Palmina: ’09 Tocai Fiulano Honea Vineyard ($22)
You’ll be catapulted to
NorthWest Italy when you taste this pear and citrus bomb.